Followers

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Happy New Year 2013 :)


Assalamualaikum :)
 

It has been such a long time, huh? This is my first entry for 2013. And I think that it's not too late to wish all of you a "Happy New Year" !

Okayy. First of all, I'm bit busy for the end of 2012 and early of 2013. Why?? I got my final examination lahhh. And, 6 papers done ! End of semester 1. Hoyeahh. Time passes too fast. Just in a blink of an eye, I have done my first semester as a Computer Science degree student at UTeM. Happy, of course :)

And now, I'm enjoying my semester break. It's about 6 weeks. But, after a few days being at home. I found that, it's too bored when I don't have things to do. Ohmyyy =.=

What am I doing everyday is wait for my panda back from the college and Skype ! Ohyeahhh XD



What else? Online 24/7 of course ! Movies marathon ! And what else? Going out, maybe?

Last Saturday, I'm going out with Zana. We're going to a Wedding Ceremony.

And this is, the purple theme :)



After that, we're going to Mall and go for shopping with Baju Kurung ! Haha. And, we saw something, body weight scale. Zana asked me to try. I'm just like "okayy, let's try". But then, guess what happened??






See? My weight is 50.2 ! Last time, on November I guess, it's just 47. Ohmyyy. And I really need to DIET no matter what !!


Uhhh. Enough about that. Just made my mood swing away thinking of that ! 

And now I'm started to miss my friends at UTeM. Mak (Malin), Jaja (Syaza), Noona (Husna), Kakak Manis (Kak Sara) and Nenek (Nabilahuda). And also Nisa, Alia, Mesa, Ain and many more !
Wahh. More than one month to meet all of them again. I miss all of you very much ! And luckily, Kak Sara already going back to Langkawi ! So, I have gang to hang out ! Hewhew XD

Okayy. I don't know what else should I write. Thinking of should stop here. Will be continue after this :)

That's all, I think. Thanks for reading. Assalamualaikum :D



2 comments:

NAL said...

yeah !! diet? no need la.. haha

womahimia said...

hahaha. but, i need to ! hewhew XD